The New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association & Monmouth Medical Center are co-hosting a conference addressing CFS and FM:
On Sunday, October 7, 11:30 – 4:30
At the Sheraton Conference Center in Eatontown, New Jersey
Featuring presentations and Q&A by:
– Richard Podell, MD – New biological research on the mechanism of pain in patients with Fibromyalgia, and practical aspects of treatment.
– Dharam Ablashi, D.V.M., M.S., Dip. Bact. – Challenges regarding the diagnosis of Epstein-Barr Virus and Human Herpesvirus-6 in a subset of CFS patients
– Susan Levine, MD – Differentiating active versus latent infection with EBV and HHV-6 in CFS patients
– Malcolm Schwartz, DO, as Moderator
CME credits available for physicians; nursing Contact Hours applied for.
Plus Exhibits, Buffet Lunch, Presentations, Awards Ceremony, Question and Answer Panel
For additional conference information (general information, speaker bios, program agenda, CME/CNE credits, and registration information):
- Go to the NewCFS Association website at http://www.njcfsa.org and click on “Conference” in the left margin
- Or call 888-835-3677