CFS patient Trixie Whitmore writes, “An acquaintence who has been very sick with CFS for a few years telephoned me and was so excited, as she has improved radically since having her amalgam fillings systematically removed by her dentist. She has lost most of the bizarre symptoms of head pain she had been experiencing and is sure she is on the road to recovery. She is convinced she has been suffering from mercury poisoning.
Subscribe to the World's Most Popular Newsletter (it's free!)
I mention this because, added to the noxious chemicals bombarding us, is a build up of mercury, lead, cadmium and (although not a heavy metal) aluminium. That is not to say that everyone should rush out and have their fillings replaced with an inert material, as I know of sufferers who have done just that, but it did not effect a cure for them. Perhaps in my acquaintence’s case, the mercury levels were higher than normal and added to all the other toxins she had absorbed, that was the catalyst to her total replapse. She is also of the opinion that the metal fillings affected the electrical charges in her body and contributed to dizziness and pain.”
(Source: Toxic Chemical-Free Living and Recovering from ME/CFS, by Trixie Whitmore)