From Open Medicine Foundation 
Subscribe to the World's Most Popular Newsletter (it's free!)
We are thrilled to announce we are once again celebrating #GivingTuesday as Triple Giving Tuesday. Jack and Dilla Cosgrove and Family have generously pledged up to $100,000 to triple your support for research.
International Giving Tuesday has become the single largest day of philanthropy around the world. OMF will once again celebrate this international movement as #TripleTuesdayOMF #GivingMEday #UnselfieME
The campaign will began on Tuesday, October 17 and will continue through Tuesday, November 28.
In the first week of #TripleTuesdayOMF we have raised $130,700 towards our goal of $150,000.
"We are all in this together. I have no doubt that we will figure out what has gone wrong in the bodies of patients with this tragic disease, and find treatments that will work to make it better or someday cure it." Ronald W. Davis, PhD
Did you know that your donation to Triple Giving Tuesday  supports open, collaborative and revolutionary research to fast-track effective treatments for ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme and other chronic complex diseases with similar symptoms.
Your donation supports:
- Cutting-edge, cost efficient research 
- Research  focused on molecular and cellular pathways to get to the core problems
- Testing pre-approved FDA drugs using in-lab technologies
- Collaborative research meetings 
- Global collaboration with researchers, clinicians and patients
- OPEN results  to engage a broader research community
- Outreach  to the world-wide patient community
- Summer internships  for medical students to shadow clinicians and researchers
- US effort to disseminate disease-related medical education to schools and physicians 
- Collaborative meetings with clinicians to improve diagnosis and outcome
During OMF's Triple Giving Tuesday campaign (now until 11/28/17), every donation made any day goes an extra-long way. We invite you to please donate  and your gift will have triple the impact!
Once you donate to OMF, please forward this email to your family and friends and ask them to join you by donating to support the global leader in ME/CFS research.
Working together we will triple the chance to end ME/CFS and related chronic complex diseases. "My family is your family. Together we raise hope and will win back our loved ones lives," proclaims Chris Quinn and Cosgrove Family Triple Giving Tuesday OMF matching gift donors.
Thank you for taking action today.
With hope for all,
You can donate HERE .