HHS.gov has posted complete video coverage of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) Fall 2011 Meeting (Nov 8-9) at www.hhs.gov/advcomcfs/meetings/presentations/11082011.html
Videos a Real Pleasure to Watch!
The conference reports, discussions and patient testimonies are covered in 7 videos of excellent visual and audio quality that make you feel as if you’re there sitting comfortably in a rather intimate room (by comparison with past venues). There is a good running transcript at the bottom of the screen for the hearing impaired.
Also PDFs of Visual Presentation Slide Sets
Slides are provided in pdf files for the following visual presentations:
Tuesday, Nov 8
• International Classification of Diseases – Clinical Modification
• Future Interdisciplinary Research for ME/CFS that Requires a Variety of Scientific Disciplines
Wednesday, Nov 9
• International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: Application and Relevance to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• CDC Report for CFSAC – CFS Activities Since May 2011
• Minimum Data Elements for Research Reports on CFS
• NIH Report for CFSAC [activities in 2011]