The Core Antioxidant for Everyday Health
- Potent combination of all four tocopherol compounds
- Enhanced absorption for more powerful antioxidant abilities
- Promotes longevity and enhances cellular health
- Supports skin health
Promotes Longevity. Overtime, free radical damage that occurs can accelerate the aging process. Studies have found that vitamin E can reduce the amount of free radical damage that occurs to cells over time, which helps to slow the aging process. The reduction of free radical damage by vitamin E has been found to increase median lifespan of mice by up to 15% 1.
Enhances Cellular Health. High levels of oxidative stress (damage to DNA and cells) can increase inflammation and accelerate cellular aging 2. Additionally, low levels of vitamin E are associated with impaired function of cells in the human system, creating an increased susceptibility to immune threats and further cellular damage 3. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that research shows can enhance cellular health by reducing oxidative damage to cells.
Supports Skin Health. Vitamin E has long been linked to skin health, with studies demonstrating its ability to protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and other environmental factors 4. Additionally, the antioxidant effects of vitamin E have been shown to support skin health by reducing risk of inflammatory-related skin conditions 4.
1. Banks R, Speakman JR, Selman C. Vitamin E supplementation and mammalian lifespan. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010;54(5):719-725. doi:10.1002/mnfr.200900382
2. Allen NC, Reyes NS, Lee JY, Peng T. Intersection of Inflammation and Senescence in the Aging Lung Stem Cell Niche. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2022;10:932723. Published 2022 Jul 13. doi:10.3389/fcell.2022.932723
3. Lewis ED, Meydani SN, Wu D. Regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. IUBMB Life. 2019;71(4):487-494. doi:10.1002/iub.1976
4. Liu X, Yang G, Luo M, et al. Serum vitamin E levels and chronic inflammatory skin diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS One. 2021;16(12):e0261259. Published 2021 Dec 14. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0261259
|Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol)||268 mg||1787%|
- Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water], organic extra virgin olive oil and mixed tocopherols (d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma).
- Allergens: Contains soy (Vitamin E from non-GMO soy).
- Not Manufactured with: Starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Suggested Daily Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily, preferably with meals, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Natural color variations may occur. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- Caution: Freshness packet is not edible and should be discarded. Individuals taking anticoagulant medications should consult their healthcare provider prior to taking this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
More Nutritionally Complete. Unlike other vitamin E products on the market containing one or two types of tocopherols, ProHealth’s Vitamin E with Mixed Tocopherols contains all four members of the tocopherol family of compounds, making it more nutritionally complete.
Natural Form of Vitamin E. This natural form of vitamin E is the most powerful and effective form of this antioxidant because it is the easiest form for your body to absorb.
Better Absorption. There are many vitamin E supplements on the market that combine the tocopherol and tocotrienol, but when taken together the tocopherol blocks tocotrienol absorption, making it completely ineffective. To increase absorption, we only used tocopherols from all four sources.
Higher Dose. Vitamin E with Mixed Tocopherols contains 1787% of the recommend daily value for vitamin E.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Vitamin E really works. Make sure you get the mixed tocopherols.
I have been using the Vit E Mixed Tocopherols for many years now. The quality is consistently high and, as I take it with Omega 3, it is an excellent complement.