BioPure’s Cistus Herbal Tea is specifically handpicked and naturally harvested from the buds, flowers, leaves and stems which are picked off wild flowering Cistus plants, growing in its native Mediterranean soil and climate.
- Immune Support*
- Supports Antioxidant Processes*
- Skin Health Support*
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- Promotes Healthy Inflammatory Response to Exercise*
- Throat and Mouth Hygiene*
- Urinary Tract Support*
- Support for the Body’s Natural Microbial Defense*
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
Approximate Servings Per Container:
There are about 174 servings per container. Ingredients:
Proprietary blend of Cistus Albidus (aerial) and Cistus Incanus (aerial).
- Suggested Use: Scoop one gram or approximately one teaspoon into a cup of boiling water. Leave for up to 10 minutes before filtering through a sieve to enjoy and drink. The strained tea can be re-steeped for up to two, even three further servings or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: BioPure does not recommend any of their natural products to be used for small children without the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider. They do not recommend that any of their products be used while breastfeeding, while pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Allergy test by using trace amount on skin and observing for 24 hours. Continue allergy test for consumption with trace amount and observe for 24 hours. Stop use of product if adverse reactions occur with ongoing use.