Providing a more concentrated source of resveratrol, Japanese knotweed is preferred over grape skins by many dietary supplement manufacturers.
Unlike grapes, Japanese knotweed can be grown year round, allowing manufacturers to have a consistent source of resveratrol for their pills. Knotweed contains the potent antioxidant resveratrol, which can help to lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure and the digestive system.*
Health Functions of Japanese Knotweed:
- Promotes healthy inflammatory processes*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Promotes increased energy and vitality*
- Supports Antioxidant processes*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Servings Per Container: 60 Ingredients: Polygonum Cuspidatum (hu zhang, bushy knotweed, giant knot, tiger's cane) and organic corn alcohol (33% mix).
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children.
- Processing: BioPure's herbal tinctures are each chosen for its specific health-supporting properties and strictly selected from the finest harvests. BioPure selects products grown in an environment free of fertilizers and insecticides. Their formulas are based on herbs with a proven historical track record in traditional healing therapies that have been used for centuries.
- Contraindications: Allergy test by using trace amount on skin and observing for 24 hours. Continue allergy test for consumption with trace amount and observe for 24 hours. Stop use of product if adverse reactions occur with ongoing use. NOTE: May have a blood-thinning effect in higher doses. Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.