Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula has identical ingredients to Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Original Formula but is fermented an additional two years – from 3 years to 5 years. The Professional Formula is tweaked during the fifth year of processing to provide organic acids that are more robust than those contained in the Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Original Formula.
In addition, the potency of the micronutrient by-products is maximized to expedite the adhesion of the good bacteria in the colon. The CFU of the lactic acid bacteria may be less than in the Original Formula due to the natural variation of ingredients and the more complex manufacturing process.
- 100% vegetarian
- No dairy or gluten
- Non-GMO, chemical-free
- Blister-packed to ensure product integrity
- Refrigeration not required
- Product of Japan
The Professional Formula is recommended for those individuals with a specific health condition whereas the Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Orginial Formula is most often used to maintain overall good health. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Fermented Culture - fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids||.42 g||*|
|Proprietary Organic Acid Blend - citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid||1.94 mg||*|
|Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend†||600 million CFU **||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
|†Ingredients are fermented and processed for five years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.|
|**At time of manufacture|
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color.) lactic acid bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, bifidobacterium longum, enterococcus faecalis TH10, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus brevis, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus casei ssp. casei, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus helveticus ssp. jugurti, lactobacillus plantarum, streptococcus thermophilus.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and tightly capped. Keep away from children. Refrigeration not required.
- Processing: Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics are non-GMO and hypoallergenic (no dairy, no gluten); contains all-natural ingredients; and are guaranteed free of Soil-based Organisms (SBOs). Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immuno-activity to soy. The probiotics are 100% vegetarian and stable without refrigeration.
- Contraindications: Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying and improving the gut environment. If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
- Contains No: dairy, gluten, GMO's or chemicals.