Co-Q-10 (Ubiquinone)by Healthy Origins offers a naturally occurring substance that facilitates the production of cellular energy.
In every cell in your body, there are “small engines” called mitochondria. Ninety-five percent of the total energy created within the body comes from these mitochondria, and none of it can take place without CoQ10. Healthy Origins® 100% natural (trans-isomer) CoEnzyme Q 10 is produced exclusively through a yeast fermentation process and is pharmaceutical grade, the highest quality available. All Healthy Origins® CoQ10 gels are encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka Q10™ produced exclusively in Pasadena, TX, USA.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||7|| |
|Coenzyme Q 10 (Ubiquinone)||600 mg||†|
|% Daily Value (DV) based upon a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† % Daily Value (DV) not established.|
KANEKA Q10® is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Processing: Produced exclusively through a yeast fermentation
- Contraindications: When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Other Ingredients: Pure Cold-Pressed Olive Oil (fruit), Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Beeswax, Purified Water.
- Contains No: Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, GNO's, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg or Dairy.