Healthy Origins Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold-pressed, 100% pure, and kosher certified.
For many generations, coconut oil has been a dietary staple in African, Asian and Polynesian cultures for its fatty acid content, great taste, and abundance.
- 100% Natural
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- One of Nature’s Healthiest Cooking Oils*
- Contains 62% Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 109|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Calories from Fat||130|| |
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|| |
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|† % Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Product of the Philippines.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Processing: Made without pesticides, refining, bleaching, hydrogenation or hexane.
- Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- Contains No: No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Egg or Dairy, GMO's, Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, Colors or Preservatives