NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) promotes systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body.3 In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes4,5 that control aging.6
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels1 and subsequent impairment of healthy cellular metabolism.2 Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body.7,8 For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements. Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation.6
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria-supporting energy levels and physical performance.6
- Favorably modulate metabolism.6
- Contribute to neuronal health-supporting cognitive function during aging.9-11
- Promote insulin sensitivity-supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.6
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
- Nature. 2000 Feb 17;403(6771):795-800.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.