Often find yourself snacking between meals? Can’t help reaching for that extra cookie? Having difficulty exercising portion control? Optimized Saffron with Satiereal® may be just the answer you need.
Satiereal® is a clinically studied, proprietary extract of saffron… a spice that’s been prized since ancient Persia as a way to enhance mood and relieve stress.(1,2) Previously available only in Europe, this standardized saffron extract provides support for healthy body weight by targeting some of the emotional factors that make you eat more when you’re trying to eat less. Just two 88.25 mg capsules of Optimized Saffron with Satiereal® delivers the active constituents safranal and crocin, shown to modulate certain serotonergic receptors in the brain to support mood.(3-6) In clinical studies,(7,8) women taking Satiereal® experienced:
- 100% reduction in the desire to snack
- 50% fewer instances of eating between meals
- Less hunger
- Moderate weight loss
- More energy
- Better mood
They experienced a greater sense of control over between-meal snacking, and a change in eating behavior, without that “jittery feeling” or other undesirable effects.(8) They reported feeling better about themselves and better in general. The fact that Satiereal® induced significant reductions (100%) in the desire to snack, but with only moderate weight loss, is further support for the multi-pronged approach needed to effectively manage weight that has long been espoused by Life Extension®. *This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary. References:
1. Food in Medieval Times. Greenwood Publishing; 2004.
2. Saffron (Crocus sativus) Production and Processing. Science Publishers; 2006
3. Hum Reprod. 1997 Jun;12(6):1142-51.
4. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2004 Sep 2;4:12.
5. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Feb 28;97(2):281-4.
6. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007 Mar 30;31(2):439-42.
7. Nutraveris; 2006. Unpublished study.
8. Nutr Res. 2010 May;30(5):305-13.
Read more about Optimized Saffron with Satiereal® in “Block food Cravings At Their Molecular Root”
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.