Fatigue affects millions of Americans.1 Common complaints include unrefreshed sleep, low energy, weakness, and head and muscle discomfort. Stimulation by caffeine only offers short-term relief with possible health consequences.
An effective solution to general fatigue must originate at the cellular level. RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract may meet this essential need.
Support for Cellular Factories
RiboGen™, a proprietary extract of the French oak tree (Quercus robur), provides unique bioactive polyphenol compounds called roburins. Evidence suggests that roburins support ribosomes, which are the small molecular factories in the cell that create proteins in the body.2-5
Oak wood extract is now being hailed for its ability to support ribosomal biogenesis, the body’s natural way of restoring ailing ribosomes.6,7 Researchers found that a regimen with oak wood extract upregulated important genes involved in ribosomal biogenesis.2 In a human study, researchers found that RiboGen™ provided the following benefits:8
- 18% reduction in weakness and exhaustion.
- 44% reduction in unrefreshing sleep.
- 33% reduction in head discomfort.
- 51% reduction in joint discomfort.
- 63% reduction in muscle discomfort.
RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract This product is the ideal option for those who would like to target complaints of general fatigue at the subcellular level throughout the body, including:
- Maintaining energy levels.
- Promoting ribosomal production of structural and functional proteins.
- Supporting vital body activities affected by energy metabolism.
- Minimizing fatigue-related, quality-of-life decline associated with aging.
Read more about RiboGen™ French Oak Wood Extract in “Fighting Fatigue with Ground-breaking French Oak Wood Extract”
1. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2011 Jan 21;9(1):1.
2. J Cell Sci. 2013 Nov 1;126(Pt 21):4815-21.
3. J Agric Food Chem. 2014 Jan 6.
4. RNA Biol. 2009 Jul-Aug;6(3):305-15.
5. Anticancer Res. 2009 Nov;29(11):4717-26.
6. Mol Microbiol. 2008 Dec;70(5):1062-75.
7. Trends Biochem Sci. 2010 May;35(5):267-77.
8. Panminerva Med. 2014 Mar;56(1):63-72. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.