MitoQ Heart features a patented anti-oxidant MitoQ, which is 847 times better than CoQ10 at targeting heart mitochondria. It also contains L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Vitamin D – essential heart health ingredients. MitoQ supports energy and may be suitable for people who have been prescribed statins.
Taken regularly, the ingredients in MitoQ Heart can help in the following ways: MitoQ:
- Delivers CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supports endothelial function, supports normal blood pressure, heart rate and cardiovascular protection.
- Is fundamental to the ATP production process and improves cellular energy levels. CoQ10 shuttles electrons back and forth but MitoQ doesn’t do that part of the CoQ10 function. MitoQ is the antioxidant part of the molecule.
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect mitochondrial membranes from free-radical damage.
L-Carnitine: Fundamental to the ATP energy recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes. Magnesium: Like a spark plug central to the process, Magnesium “turns on” the enzymes that drive the entire metabolic reaction of ATP energy generation. Vitamin D3: protects the heart via several different mechanisms. It has been shown that normal Vitamin D levels are associated with a healthy cardiovascular system. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
Active Ingredients per capsule
- Mitoquinol mesylate equiv. Mitoquinol 5mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate equiv. to L-Carnitine 200mg
- Magnesium Aspartate equiv. Magnesium 67.5mg
- Dry Vitamin D3 equiv. Vitamin D3 0.0125mg (500IU)
- Suggested Use:
2 capsules each morning
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children
- Contraindications: Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed dose unless directed by your physician. Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Other Ingredients: precipitated amorphous silica, microcyrstalline cellulose 101and tapioca powder
- Contains No: Animal products or gluten.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect? Everyone will experience MitoQ differently, depending on your age, your fitness, and whether you have a health condition. As different cells and organ systems "re-energise" at different speeds it can take days, weeks or months for you to experience the full effect of increased levels of energy and health. Are there any side effects? At higher doses than usual (80mg per day) a small number of people experienced a mild upset stomach and nausea. Does MitoQ interact with any medicines? MitoQ has been extensivley tested for safety but not for interactions with prescription medicines. Please consult with your Physician. Can I take a dose that's higher than you recommend? MitoQ's recommended dose is two 5mg (10mg) capsules per day. MitoQ has been taken in doses as high as 80mg a day for a year during safety testing. Can I take MitoQ with other supplements? MitoQ can be taken in combination with your other supplements. Is MitoQ natural? MitoQ is derived from naturally occurring CoQ10, and has been modified to target cellular mitochondria more effectively. Is MitoQ safe for children? Children do not need antioxidant supplementation.