MitoQ Liver is a targeted antioxidant that supports liver function and detoxification.
MitoQ Liver is a ground-breaking formula featuring patented MitoQ, which is 847 times more effective than CoQ10 at targeting liver mitochondria. It helps repair oxidative damage to hepatocytes and supports healthy liver function and detoxification when taken daily. It also contains Siliphos Milk Thistle, selenium, and choline, essential liver support ingredients. Standard Milk Thistle extract is known to have poor absorption, however Siliphos Milk Thistle is complexed with phospholipids to significantly improve its absorption: due to this it is proven to be 10x more bioavailable than standard milk thistle extract. Our liver is a vital organ that performs over 500 different functions and is made up of millions of tiny cells called hepatocytes. These hepatocytes contain abundant mitochondria and require a constant supply of oxygen and energy to function properly. They are also vulnerable to oxidative stress. Fortunately, our liver is capable of self-regeneration; however, this process can be overwhelmed if free radical attack is constant or if weight gain, alcohol, toxins, medications, viruses or illnesses inflict severe damage. Sometimes a little extra help is needed to support healthy liver function. Ingedient Benefits: MitoQ:
- MitoQ has been researched and shown to help repair liver damage.
- MitoQ is a targeted antioxidant that works directly inside liver mitochondria to neutralise free radical production. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, MitoQ can help reduce oxidative stress to the liver cells.
Siliphos (patented milk thistle extract compounded with soy phospholipids), standardised to Silybin:
- Siliphos is a patented, clinically researched milk thistle designed to improve the silybin absorption and maintain a healthy liver.
- Silybin has 10 times higher liver bioavailability than standard milk thistle extract because the active ingredient, Silybin, is compounded with soy phospholipids to significantly improve bioavailability.
- Milk thistle is an essential ingredient for a liver supplement to support liver function & protect it against oxidative stress.
- Also supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports liver health when under attack from toxins eg alcohol, paracetamol
Selenium (from Selenocystein):
- Several studies have demonstrated Selenium’s protective effect on the liver
- Antioxidant (necessary to form glutathione peroxidase & thioredoxin reductase – both antioxidants)
- Immune Strength
- Tissue elasticity – selenium is needed for tissue elasticity which is important for people with chronic liver disease as the disease causes liver tissue & local blood vessel rigidity
Vitacholine (Choline Bitartrate), providing Choline:
- 90% of people are deficient in choline
- Supports maintenance of liver function & normal use of fats by the liver
- Supports normal homocysteine metabolism
- Builds cellular health
- An important nutrient for methylation in the body, which is the key process for cell repair, generation and detoxification
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.