Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a popular herb used throughout the world. It is grown in China where it has been used and studied for thousands of years.
Licorice root is recognized as a natural tonic for the liver. It is also commonly used for digestive and upper respiratory support. Health Benefits of Licorice Root
- Supports the healthy function of the kidneys, liver and bladder
- Helps regulate fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps increase energy
- Soothes ulcers and eases stress
- Reduces irritation and inflammation in the respiratory system
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Total Carbohydrates||660 mg||<1%|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(Root)||900 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Natural color variations may occur in this product.
- Storage: Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Contraindications: Long term, high level use is NOT recommended. Persons with high blood pressure should consult a health practitioner prior to consuming licorice root.
- Other Ingredients: Stearic acid (vegetable source).
- Contains No: sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives