Chlorella is a green single-celled micro algae that contains the highest concentrations of chlorophyll known to man (60 mg/serving). Chlorella supplies high levels of Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B-12, Iron, RNA and DNA, and protein. The cell wall in this high quality Chlorella has been broken down mechanically to aid digestibility.
ProHealth’s Chlorella Tablets Country of Origin: USA
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets (3.9g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin A|| ||60%|
|Vitamin C|| ||130%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Freshness packet is not edible; keep in bottle.
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Processing: Cell wall is broken to improve digestibility, raw material is blended and then formed into solid pills.
- Contraindications: Caution: May cause GI discomfort in sensitive individuals.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center.
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and vegetable coating.
- Contains No: Sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Initial Source: Broken cell wall chlorella is a micro algae. (60% protein).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the chlorella sourced from? A. Chlorella is sourced from Taiwan.