Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the number one inhibitory (calming) neurotransmitter in the brain. Its function is to decrease neuron activity and inhibit nerve cells from over firing. Together with niacinamide and inositol, GABA supports the brain against stress related messages from reaching the motor centers of the brain by occupying their receptor sites.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid)||750 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is either broken or missing.
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- Processing: Material is synthesized, weighed, blended and cold pressed into tablets.
- Contraindications: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified
cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- Contains No: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance. Contains ingredients derived from wheat. Suitable for vegetarians.