SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine) is a hard working molecule naturally produced in all living cells, it plays a key role in the biological process called methylation.
- Promotes formation of healthy cells and connective tissue, for healthy joints,
- Helps with the synthesis of enzymes & detoxifying glutathione in the liver, for healthy liver function,
- Plays a role in synthesis of various hormones & neurotransmitters, including serotonin, melatonin, and adrenaline,
- And regulates the expression of genes, apparently helping to suppress errors in DNA replication.
ProSAMe™ delivers the natural benefits of SAM-e via enteric coated tablets to the small intestine, where it can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
SAM-e and Healthy Joints
ProSAMe™ helps support cartilage-producing cells, keeping joints protected. It also promotes the cartilage molecules that retain water in the cells for enhanced joint flexibility & less pain. With ProSAMe™, you can be more active, whether it’s gardening or jogging you’ve been missing out on.
SAM-e and Healthy Liver Function
The compound structure of ProSAMe™ is actually one of the liver’s own essential nutrients. ProSAMe™ supplementation produces glutathione for detoxification, while replenishing the liver’s own SAMe.
Read more about ProSAMe™ in “SAM-e: a Hard-Working Molecule that May Help Ease Pain & Brighten Mood “
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.