D-Ribose, by Seeking Health, provides 5 grams of ribose sugar that is found in all living cells, supporting antioxidant defenses and playing an especially pivotal role in the health of your heart muscle.*
Struggling with muscle pain & fatigue? D-Ribose, a monosaccharide sugar occurring in all living cells, supports energy production and muscle recovery.* This is due to the critical role ribose plays in generating energy for cells.* Your body normally synthesizes d-Ribose from other sugars, but some individuals may benefit from supplemental ribose. D-Ribose by Seeking Health may provide beneficial support in the following areas:
- Muscle Recovery*
- Muscle Fatigue Progression During Workout*
- Morning Stiffness*
- General Muscle Stiffness*
D-Ribose may also benefit healthy cardiovascular function, as muscles found within the heart are especially dependent on a steady supply of ATP and nucleotides.* D-Ribose is an essential component of both of these compounds, as well as DNA and RNA. Research shows that 5 grams mixed in 8 ounces of water three times a day may have a significant and positive effect on muscle recovery.* Dr Ben’s Recommendations on how to take D-Ribose to aid the body in achieving optimal health:
- Before workouts, take 1 scoop of D-Ribose by Seeking Health and mix in 8 ounces of purified water.
- After workouts, take another scoop of D-Ribose.
- If not exercising and experiencing muscle pain, take 1 scoop of D-Ribose in 8 ounces of water three times a day.
- Daily intake of D-Ribose may need to be adjusted as your body achieves normal energy production and muscle recovery.*
Storage and Use Recommendations: For best results, to keep your D-Ribose Powder effective and free of clumps:
- Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Keep desiccant (silica) packet inside the container. Keep packet away from children and do not consume desiccant.
- Use only a clean, dry spoon to dispense each serving.
- Make sure your hands are dry when opening and closing the container
- Do not store in the refrigerator. This is not necessary and could cause condensation to form in the bottle, leading to clumping and making the powder difficult to use.
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.