Optimal CoQ10, by Seeking Health, provides CoQ10 as hydroQsorb, an active form of CoQ10 that is quickly absorbed and readily utilized by the body.
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is an important building block of cardiovascular and cellular health as well as an antioxidant.* CoQ10, also known as Coenzyme Q10, functions primarily to provide cells with ATP, the primary unit of energy needed to function.* CoQ10 also works as an antioxidant in mitochondria and lipid membranes in your body.* Key Benefits and Actions:
- Antioxidant function: CoQ10 helps to maintain overall cellular health and assists in the regenerating process of other important antioxidants such as Vitamin E.*
- Cellular energy: The body requires energy (as ATP) to maintain cell and tissue function. Much of your body’s energy depends on adequate levels of coenzyme Q10 in order to deliver ATP to cells.*
- Cardiovascular Health: Under normal conditions, CoQ10 levels are more concentrated in the heart muscle. Research has shown CoQ10 supplements to be beneficial in cardiovascular health.*1
- May promote healthy weight composition: A recent study conducted at Kyoto University found that using a CoQ10 supplement supports healthy fat metabolism in healthy individuals performing light exercise compared to healthy individuals taking a placebo.*2
- Supports healthy aging: Tissue levels of CoQ10 steadily decline with age. As levels decline, so does the ability of cells to maintain adequate energy production and mitigate cell damage as well as they did with adequate CoQ10 levels.This process leads to cell death and ultimately organ dysfunction. When low tissue CoQ10 levels occur, supplementation can help restore normal levels.*
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.