Optimal Multivitamin With Iron, by Seeking Health, provides a vitamin and mineral blend including a potent 45 mg dose of gentle, chelated iron.
Iron is included to help support those with greater needs for this important nutrient with fewer GI side-effects than most other supplemental forms of iron.* Each serving provides 27 important vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in well-tolerated, highly bioavailable forms to help maximize absorption and benefit.* Optimal Multivitamin With Iron contains:
- 27 important vitamins, minerals, and trace elements
- Higher potency amounts compared to standard multivitamins*
- More complete “families” of nutrients for vitamins A and E for balance and safety*
- Higher amounts of vitamin D than regular multivitamins to support bones and general health*
- Folate, B12, and other B vitamins in bioactive forms that are more readily utilized
- Essential minerals in easy-to-absorb forms that are gentle on the digestive system
- Extra iron in a well-tolerated form that does need stomach acid for absorption
Optimal Multivitamin With Iron capsules are medium-sized vegetarian two-piece capsules that more comfortably swallowed compared to larger capsules. The capsules can be pulled apart and the contents mixed in food or beverage if desired. This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (50% (3,500 IU) as vitamin A palmitate and 50% (3,500 IU) as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D.salina)||7,000 IU||140%|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid USP)||180 mg||300%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus natural mixed tocopherols d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy||90 IU||300%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)||9 mg||600%|
|Riboflavin (69% as riboflavin and 31% as riboflavin 5?-phosphate)||5.1 mg||300%|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as niacin USP)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine hydrochloride and 33% as pyridoxal 5?-phosphate)||6 mg||300%|
|Folate (as Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||4167%|
|Biotin USP||600 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP)||20 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate***)||45 mg||250%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide***)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate***)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex)||70 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate***)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate***)||120 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***)||75 mcg||100%|
|Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate)||2 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium)||50 mcg||*|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||10 mg||*|
|% Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake|
|*Daily Value not established|
**Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany ***Albion® Laboratories.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient. Do not exceed 5,000 IU intake per day of preformed vitamin A. Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications (esp. antibiotics) or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine whether iron supplementation is necessary and suitable for you. When taking high levels of iron, use under the care of a qualified physician and track blood levels. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, L-leucine, and silicon dioxide. Contains Soy.
- Contains No: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat.