Curamed provides high absorption BCM-95 and is Terry Naturally’s highest potency, all-curcumin product. Ceramic also provides BosPure Boswellia, DL-phenylalanine (DLPA), and nattokinase as a combination for occasional pain due to exercise or overuse.*
- BCM-95® Curcumin has been used in 25 groundbreaking, published studies
- The only patented cur cumin with turmeric essential oils
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†
- Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals*
- High antioxidant ORAC value >1,500,000**
- From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals
- Free of harmful solvents
- Open capsule and mix with food if desired
When compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than plain curcumin. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the BCM-95® Curcumin in CuraMed® compare to other cur cumin and turmeric products? The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
- Plain curcumin 95% delivers up to 50 times more cur cumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- BCM-95® Curcumin has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin 95% and up to 500 times more curcumin than found in an equal amount of turmeric.
How is CuraMed® different than Curamin®? Can we take them both together? CuraMed provides high absorption BCM-95® Curcumin and is our highest potency, all-curcumin product. Curamin provides BCM-95® Curcumin along with BosPure® Boswellia, DL–phenylalanine (DLPA), and nattokinase as a combination for occasional pain due to exercise or overuse.* It is perfectly fine to use them together, according to your individual preferences.