When nighttime pain is the problem, Curamin PM is the answer!* You can get a good night’s sleep with the powerful, effective ingredients that Curamin PM provides without morning grogginess.*
Powerful Ingredients for Nighttime Relief
BCM-95® Curcumin is clinically studied and absorbs up to 10 times better than standard curcumin extracts.
BosPure® Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing undesirable beta-boswellic acid and providing up to 10 times the level of AKBA as found in unstandardized boswellia extracts.
DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, supporting the body’s own response to pain and promoting healthy mood.*
Melatonin helps set your sleep-wake cycle-and is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.*
Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. P-5-P is a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function.*
Curamin® PM does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||60 mg||3,000%|
|Proprietary Complex||1,400 mg||**|
|DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhancedwith turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)|| || |
|** Daily Value (DV) Not Established|
|% Dalily Value (DV based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
BosPure® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: If pregnant or nursing consult a health care practitioner before using.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsules, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
- Contains No: Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Curamin® PM be habit forming? No. Curamin® PM only uses non-habit forming ingredients that support healthy sleep patterns. In fact, as your restful sleep becomes more routine, you’ll probably feel that you need to take Curamin PM only occasionally thereafter.* Why is the BosPure® in Curamin PM screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid? While most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, beta-boswellic acid is pro-inflammatory. Keeping it to less than 5% enhances the effectiveness of BosPure® Boswellia. Should I take this formula every night or just when needed? Either would be fine. The ingredients are safe to use every night, and many people prefer to use the product this way. Hower, Curamin PM can also be used on occasion - when needed - as well. Will I feel groggy in the morning after taking this product? No. Curamin PM is not a sedative, and since it supports healthy sleep cycles, you’ll more than likely feel more refreshed when you wake in the morning.* How does the BCM-95® curcumin in Curamin® PM compare to other curcumin and turmeric products? The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric:
- Plain curcumin compared to turmeric delivers up to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- BCM-95® curcumin has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, BCM-95® curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.