Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
About Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
- One of nature's richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- One serving of Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.
- The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function.
- All-natural lemon mint flavor.
- Olde World Iceland Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.