Fresh freeze-drying maintains the biologically active constituents for highest potency and action.
In addition to the gingerols, many other constituents from the fresh rhizome remain intact, including gingerenones and volatile oils.
Ginger is an herb. The rhizome (underground stem) is used as a spice and also as a medicine.
Ginger is commonly used to treat various types of stomach problems, including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by treatments, nausea and vomiting after surgery, as well as loss of appetite.
Other uses include:
- pain relief from inflammation or muscle soreness
- menstrual pain
- upper respiratory tract infections
- chest pain
- stomach pain
- low back pain
Key Benefits of Freeze Drying
- Maintain active constituents for the highest potency and action.
- Preserve enzymes, amino acids, flavonoids, oils, fatty acids, polysaccharides and proteins critical to their effectiveness.
- Retain activity, color, aroma and taste of the fresh plant.
- Only the water has been removed.
- Long term shelf life
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.