Eclectic Institute Blood Sugar Balance Freeze-Dried Devil's Club Huckleberry Concentrate contains 335 mg of blood sugar balancing formula.
Each 335 mg capsule contains:
- Wildcrafted (Oplopanax horridum), Devil's Club root bark, equivalent to 550 mg of fresh root bark;
- Concentrate of wildcrafted Huckleberry (Vaccinium membranaceum) leaf, equivalent to 180 mg of dry leaf;
- Fresh plant succus of Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) fruit, equivalent to 1,250 mg of fresh fruit;
- Concentrate of organically grown Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) pod, equivalent to 375 mg of dry pod;
- Wildcrafted Prickly Pear (Opuntia spp.) leaf pad, equivalent to 650 mg of fresh leaf pad.
Key Benefits of Freeze Drying
- Maintain active constituents for the highest potency and action.
- Preserve enzymes, amino acids, flavonoids, oils, fatty acids, polysaccharides and proteins critical to their effectiveness.
- Retain activity, color, aroma and taste of the fresh plant.
- Only the water has been removed.
- Long term shelf life
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.