You no longer have to use hand-held items you use to massage your muscles. This hands-free
wonderful therapeutic device does the work while you relax and enjoy.
Hi-Dow Massage XPO Duo is ideal for neck, back, shoulder and leg pain.
To use, attach the Hi-Dow Massage XPO Duo pads to your tense, sore muscles and the machine does the rest.
You can choose from several combinations of massage sensations and adjust intensity. Includes a Chinese acupuncture chart indicating related treatment points, and extra pads. Small enough for travel. LCD screen indicates modes of use, strength level & session time.
- A large, easy to read LCD display
- Adjustable timer
- 2 outputs
- 8 modes
- Rechargeable internal lithium battery
- 20 intensity level settings
- The massage XPO unit (approx. dimensions: 2" x 3.5" x 0.375")
- 1 set of large single sided adhesive electrode pads 2 1/2 inches
- 1 set of small single sided adhesive electrode pads 1 3/4 inch
- Electrode Wires
- USB Cable (can be used to charge the unit)
- AC Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Acupuncture normal treatment points chart
- Unit may need to be charged for up to 10 hours before first use.
- Connect the wire to the port at the bottom of the unit.
- Connect the pads to the wire by snapping them on.
- Remove the protective film and place the pads on a muscle, making sure that both pads are on the skin and not overlapping.
- Turn the unit on via the on/off switch located on the top of the unit.
- When you have turned the unit on it will automatically start in Mode 1.
- To change the mode, press the M button.
- Once you have selected a mode, gradually increase the intensity by pressing the + button; to decrease the intensity, press the - button.
- Sit back and enjoy the deep, soothing sensations!
Maintenance and Care
- Make sure your skin is free from any dirt, oil or lotions.
- Before applying the pads, put a few drops of tap water on your fingers and rub them on both pads. This will help the pads maintain their adhesiveness.
- When you are finished using the device:
- Turn it off.
- Take off the pads.
- Place the protective film back on them or place them on the protective board.
- Take out the wire from the device and place back in the box.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry place unti next use.
- Massage pads should not touch each other during treatment, nor should they be placed above the neck
- Safety of powered muscle stimulators for use during pregnancy has not been established.
- Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems or epilepsy.
- Caution should be used in the presence of the following:
- When there is a tendency to hemorrhage following acute trauma or fracture;
- Following recent surgical procedures when muscle contraction may disrupt the healing process;
- Over the menstruating or pregnant uterus;
- Over areas of the skin which lack normal sensation.
- Some patients may experience skin irritation or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium. The irritation can usually be reduced by using an alternate conductive medium or alternate electrode placement.
- Electrode placement and stimulation settings should be based on the guidance of the prescribing practitioner. They should not be applied near the heart, above the neck, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Powered muscle stimulators should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Powered muscle stimulators should be used only with the leads and electrodes recommended for use by the manufacturer.
- Portable powered muscle stimulators should not be used while driving, operating machinery, or during any activity in which involuntary muscle contractions may put the user at undue risk on injury.
Skin irritation and burns beneath the electrodes have been reported with the use of powered muscle stimulators.