L-Carnosine is classified as a dipeptide, which is a combination of two amino acids, in this case alanine and histidine. It naturally occurs in high concentrations in skeletal muscle tissue, and therefore may support muscle vitality. L-Carnosine is also an antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes, protecting them from damage by free radicals.
* Because L-Carnosine is only found in vertebrates, it is especially important for persons who do not consume beef, pork or chicken.
Found in all cells, but concentrated in the muscle, heart, kidney and brain cells, carnosine may also help:
- Stabilize and protect the cell membrane
- Support cognitive, heart and muscle health
- Inhibit the release of inflammatory mediators
- Reduce the risk and severity of cataracts
- Rejuvenate connective tissue cells
- Rid the body of toxic metals
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
|Servings Per Container: 50
|Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value not established.
Vcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel.
Note: Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals.
- Storage: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Other Ingredients:
Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
- Contains No: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.