When you start feeling run down or get those familiar symptoms like headaches, body aches, chills and fever, reach for this clinically proven formula.
- Clinical studies show that Oscillococcinum ("Oh-sill-oh-cox-see-num") helps reduce both the duration and the severity of flu-like symptoms such as body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue.
- Oscillococcinum has no side effects, it does not interact with other medications, and it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions.
- Its sweet-tasting pellets are easy to take and dissolve quickly - no water or chewing is required.
- Oscillococcium is the #1 homeopathic flu product, and it is safe for everyone ages 2 and up.
Homeopathic products are therapeutically active micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances that can be used help many health concerns. They work safely and naturally with your body, without causing drowsiness or sleeplessness. There is no risk of overdose, and they won't interact with other medications. Homeopathic products work best when taken at the first sign of illness, which is the best time to help your body nip symptoms in the bud.
Homeopathic products have been used for more than 200 years, and are manufactured in strict accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and drug Good Manufacturing Practices.
|Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK HPUS
||To reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Note: Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Storage: Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Other Ingredients:
Lactose and sucrose. Contains 1g of sugar per dose.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Drug Interactions: