Reishi mushroom has been traditionally used to boost immune system vitality. Its broad-spectrum benefits have been demonstrated in thousands of studies.(1)
An advanced extraction technology has resulted in a new Reishi extract that make its active compounds even more bioavailable.
An abundance of evidence demonstrates that Reishi constituents enhance the protective activity of the body’s hematopoietic stem cells, T-cells, and other crucial immune factors.(2-90) Reishi's immune-supporting compounds include an array of unique polysaccharides, triterpenes, and other constituents,(10,11) many of which assist activation of the cell surface receptors that modulate normal immunity.(12)
The Reishi mushroom also supports the body's production of endogenous antioxidant enzymes - such as superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase, and glutathione - which, in turn, support the body's natural immune defenses against free radical damage.(13,14)
Reishi Extract Mushroom Complex delivers powerful compounds and represents the next generation of natural immune support. Reishi extracts standardized to polysaccharides have been available for years, but most do not standardize for triterpenes and include the spores. This full-spectrum extract has multiple components which have shown to support healthy immune function and enhanced longevity in a natural experimental aging model.(15)
1. Front Pharmacol. 2012;3:51.
2. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010 Dec 15;18(24):8583-91.
3. Br J Pharmacol. 2003 May;139(2):289-98.
4. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2011;13(5):441-8.
5. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009 Dec;73(12):2589-94.
6. Front Pharmacol. 2012;3:135.
7. Mol Pharmacol. 2006 Aug;70(2):637-44.
8. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2002 May;50(5):623-9.
9. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003 Apr;24(4):321-6.
10. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2009 Dec;10(8):717-42.
11. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(1):15-27.
12. J Biol Chem. 2009 Dec 11;284(50):34479-89.
13. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2009;20(4):289-307.
14. Clin Nutr. 2010 Jun;29(3):406-12.
15. FASEB. 2012;26;373.2.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (fruit body) [std to 13.5% polysaccharides (132.3 mg) and 6% triterpenes (58.8 mg)]
|Shell-broken Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) spore
|* Daily value not established
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or missing.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Other Ingredients:
vegetable cellulose (capsule), starch, rice flour, L-leucine.
Do not exceed recommended dose. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.