Women suffering menopausal symptoms are challenged to safely manage night sweats, hot flashes, moodiness, and depression. Recently published studies in medical journals show that certain plant-based extracts can reduce menopausal discomforts and support healthy estrogen metabolism-during menopause and beyond.1-8
Natural Estrogen combines a patented hops extract with standardized lignans and other compounds that have been shown to target menopause symptoms. The compounds in Natural Estrogen include:
- Hops Extract: Clinically shown to reduce frequency of hot flashes by 50%1 and improve various other menopausal discomforts.2
- Lignan Extract: Clinically shown to block some of estrogen’s unwanted effects.3
- Licorice Extract: Clinically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes.4
- Broccoli Extract: Found to modulate estrogens and maintain healthy cell division.5
- Dong Quai: Believed in Chinese medicine to help with menstruation and menopausal symptoms.6
- Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus): Shown to support hormone and neurotransmitter balance, which is important for relief of menopausal symptoms.7,8
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2013 Dec;32(6):428-35.
- Phytomedicine. 2010 May;17(6):389-96.
- Clin Cancer Res. 2007 Feb 1;13(3):1061-7.
- Iran J Pharm Res. 2012 Spring;11(2):541-8.
- Int J Oncol. 2008 Oct;33(4):657-63.
- Phytother Res. 2006 Aug;20(8):665-9.
- J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):853-62.
- Maturitas. 2009 May 20;63(1):99-103.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.