A balanced immune and inflammatory response becomes critical to guarding our health as we age.(1-5) Black Cumin Seed Oil has been shown to be particularly effective.(6-14)
Scientists have discovered that black cumin seeds contain a broad spectrum of active compounds.(6) When combined, these compounds promote an healthy inflammatory response and provide powerful and wide-ranging immune support.(6,7)
A number of biological factors contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers.(77,78) In a series of scientific studies, Black Cumin Seed Oil has been shown to support the normal effectiveness of these inflammatory factors.(6,7)
A healthy, aging immune system needs to orchestrate the activity of macrophages and helper T-cells. Black Cumin Seed Oil was also shown to support the optimal function of this vitally important defensive activity.(15-17)
By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response.
- Curr Alzheimer Res. 2007 Apr;4(2):117-22.
- JAMA. 2004 Feb 11;291(6):704-10.
- Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
- Biol Psychiatry. 2003 Sep 1;54(5):566-72.
- Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
- Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Dec;5(13-14):1749-70.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Sep 2;137(2):1028-34.
- Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1075-91.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2011 Dec 1;14(23):1038-46.
- Dig Dis Sci. 2012 Sep;57(9):2296-303.
- Phytother Res. 2007 Sep;21(9):895-7.
- Immunol Lett. 2006 Jul 15;106(1):72-81.
- HPB (Oxford). 2009 Aug;11(5):373-81.
- Int J Immunopharmacol. 2000 Sep;22(9):729-40.
- Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Feb;22(1):37-43.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Aug;50(7):654-65.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Thymocid™ organic black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa)
|* Daily Value not established
Thymocid™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Take one softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Close tightly after each use.
- Other Ingredients:
gelatin, glycerin, purified water
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical treatment or if you are pregnant or lactating.