Douglas Labs’ Methylcobalamin Liquid supplies the extremely beneficial vitamin B-12 in its activated form for maximum benefit. The nutrient is crucial to tasks such as developing active methyl contributors for cardiovascular functioning, the reprocessing of homocysteine, forming blood cells, and promoting optimal nerve functioning.
Methylcobalamin is typically biologically active and tissue ready: clinical studies have shown the human body utilizes the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B-12 far more effectively than other types of the nutrient, like cyanocobalamin. Measurements to urinary excretions show that the evacuation of cyanocobalamin is approximately three times higher than that of methylcobalamin, meaning that your body retains far more of the latter.
Use of a methylcobalamin supplement such as this one may be an effective method of sustaining nerve function, optimal cardiovascular system health, and promoting adequate amounts of rejuvenating sleep. In addition, vitamin B-12 also serves in a variety of vital functions:
- Metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and protein.
- Cofactor for methylmalonyl-CoA mutase enzymes
- Conversion of fatty acids and branched chain amino acids into succinyl-CoA, Synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA)
One bottle of Methylcobalamin Liquid by Douglas Laboratories provides one ounce (30 ml) of bioavailable vitamin B-12, which many people may find difficult to obtain through their diet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 dropper (1mL)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Adults take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Storage: For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is broken.
- Other Ingredients:
purified water, natural glycerin, sodium benzoate, natural cherry flavor
- Contains No: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, starch or artificial coloring