Umcka® Cold+Flu Berry Chewable Tablets combines Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice. Plus, they’re safe for ages 6 and up.
Why Umcka Cold+Flu?
Is it a cold or flu? Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar, it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Umcka Cold+Flu formulas combine two clinically-effective natural medicines (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu. Trust these products for maximum relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
Umcka® does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it speeds up the recovery time.
Two clinically tested natural medicines combined into one complete, mutli-action cold and flu formula:
- Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms. It originates from traditional South African medicine.
- Alpha® CF (Aconitum napellis 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable).............Purpose
|Pelargonium sidoides(1X).............Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
|Aconitum napellus(4X), Eucalyptus globulus(2X).............Pain reliever/fever reducer*
|Bryonia alba(4X), Eupatorium perfoliatum(2X).............Cough suppressant*
|Gelsemium sempervirens(4X), Phosphorus(6X).............Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat*
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole. For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily. Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Storage: Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight. Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are opened or torn. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Other Ingredients:
Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
- Contains No: gluten
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.