After 16 years of extensive research and hundreds of clinical trials by a chiropractor and team of chemists, Khalili™ has emerged as a breakthrough dual activation pain relief cream for muscles and joints.
Pushing the limits further, Dr. Khalili wanted this cream to do something that had never been done before: to perform in a way that responds to the user’s lifestyle. For seven years, Dr. Khalili worked to give Khalili™ Natural Pain Relief Cream the quasi-intelligent quality of providing a secondary activation during times of physical exertion; this dual activation gives an extra boost of relief when it is needed most. To protect the integrity and stability of the formula, Dr. Khalili found an innovative herbal preservative that allows a minimum shelf life of two years. Dr. Khalili then discovered a patented skin-delivery system to assist in the optimal penetration of the therapeutic ingredients.
Breakthrough Dual Activation
First it activates upon application to the affected areas with a soothing sensation of relief; then it re-activates during exercise with a powerful deep-penetrating heat. Khalili™ uses 9 pure, potent, proven ingredients for natural pain relief in a base composed primarily of jojoba seed oil, aloe leaf juice, virgin coconut oil, and avocado oil.
Its revolutionary evolving aroma provides a scintillating experience that starts with a strong spa scent upon application and evolves within 30-45 minutes to an enticing yet subtle proprietary tropical essence.
All Khalili™ ingredients are protected with an innovative herbal preservative and are deeply absorbed via a patented skin delivery system.
Khalili™ Natural Pain Relief Cream contains 9 powerful pain relief ingredients:
- Arnica Montana - An herb applied externally for swelling, muscle pain, joint pain, and trauma-induced pain.
- Boswellia - An herb effective for soothing aching joints when applied externally. Boswellia has anti-inflammatory properties, but without harmful side effects.
- Camphor - Derived from an evergreen tree native to eastern Asia, camphor is used externally to ease pain.
- Cayenne Pepper - The main active ingredient is capsaicin. Capsaicin has been effective topically in the treatment of arthritis, fibromyalgia, and nerve pain.
- Comfrey - An herb recommended externally for pain control and aiding the repair of joints damaged by arthritis.
- Curcumin - The main active component of turmeric, a well-known Chinese and Indian medicinal herb. Curcumin is used externally for the treatment of muscle and joint injuries.
- Ginger - An herb used externally for relaxing sore muscles, producing heat, relieving inflammation, and improving circulation. Ginger also synergistically enhances the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Menthol - The main active ingredient of peppermint oil and used for muscle and nerve pain and soothes daily body stress. Also relieves headache tension when applied topically.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - MSM is used for maintaining flexibility for our muscles, bones, and joints. MSM is safe, natural, and reduces inflammation when applied topically. It also eases arthritis pain, muscle soreness, and cramps.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.