Vitamin C's popularity is undeniable - and so are its benefits! Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin is a unique formulation that combines high-quality vitamin C with dihydroquercetin (a flavonoid antioxidant), which has been shown to boost vitamin C levels and aid your body in recycling vitamin C.
Benefits at a Glance
- A powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Protects the body from oxidative stress
- Essential to the formation of collagen
- Promotes healthy iron absorption
- Protects against multiple environmental stresses
- Lasts longer in the body than typical vitamin C formulations
Natural Ways to Boost Vitamin C
The benefits of vitamin C are well known to nutritional researchers. Since its isolation more than 80 years ago, thousands of research studies have shown that vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, provides protection from oxidative stress, and delivers profound whole-body health benefits.1-8 It has been shown to:
- Promote the absorption of iron while simultaneously preventing its oxidation.9,10
- Aid in the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth.4-6
- Protect the body from the effects of stress.11-15
- Play a vital protective role against physical and environmental stresses such as ingestion of heavy metals,16-21 cigarette smoking,22-25 compromised immunity,26-33 and extreme temperatures.21,34-36
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, meaning humans can't create it internally. Instead, we must get all of our vitamin C from diet or supplements. Unfortunately, vitamin C is also water soluble, meaning that it's quickly oxidized and released inside the body. Until now, the best way to maintain optimal blood levels of vitamin C was to consume it multiple times throughout the day.
Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin solves this problem through the addition of the flavonoid antioxidant known as dihydroquercetin. This unique molecule has been shown to "supercharge" vitamin C by slowing down its oxidation and elimination from the body. The result is more stable and longer-lasting blood levels of vitamin C, plus the antioxidant benefits of dihydroquercetin itself.37-39 This synergistic relationship greatly enhances the efficacy of both molecules in the body’s organs and tissues.40-43 If you’re ready to supercharge your vitamin C program, add Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin to your daily supplement regimen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.