Dr. Formulated Probiotics Prenatal, by Garden of Life offers 16 probiotic strains to provide immune support for a mother and her baby.
Optimum prenatal care consists of three steps:*
1. Take a premium organic prenatal multivitamin containing folate
2. Supplement with DHA omega-3 fish oil
3. Take prenatal probiotics.
Dr. Perlmutter created this unique formula with probiotics clinically shown to support the immune systems of mom, her developing baby and her infant.* There’s a great deal of research being published on the importance of gut bacteria for prenatal and postnatal health. Probiotics are an effective way of enhancing the diversity and health of the microbiome in pregnant women.
Probiotics given prenatally are an important way for mothers to safeguard their health during their pregnancy as well as the health of their babies—and it’s recommended they be continued through lactation as well.* Healthier moms make healthier breast milk, and probiotics are certainly one important way for lactating women to remain healthy.* It’s always important to recognize that, while probiotics are an effective way to enhance the health of the gut bacteria, prebiotic fiber also nurtures the good probiotic organisms that are already present.
- Vegetarian, gluten free, soy free, hypoallergenic*
- Immune support for mom and baby.*
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Use during pregnancy and lactation*
- 16 strains-20 billion cfu-prenatal probiotics.*
- Uses shelf stable technology (also available in the cooler)*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.