CVE Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, by Biopure, comes in a capsule form that is easy to swallow, and dissolves quicker, making it easier to digest than tablets.
Chlorella Vulgaris is distinguished from Chlorella Pyrenoidosa by its thinner cell wall, which makes it easier for patients to digest.
Chlorella has been found to provide an extensive list of health functions, including:
- Promotion of blood sugar metabolism
- Cardiovascular health/circulation support
- Cholesterol maintenance
- Energy, fitness & endurance support
- Hormonal balance support
- Immunity support
- Mental clarity, anxiety & mood support
- Microbial, fungal & parasitic defense
- Neurological support
- Respiratory system support
- Skin & hair health support
- Stress control & relaxation
- Total body nutrition
- Viral defense
- Weight loss support
- Support for health structure and function
- Powerful detoxifier for wide range of environmental toxins, heavy metals, pesticides and molds
- Supports cleansing of toxins in key elimination systems of bowel, liver, and blood
- Highest known source of chlorophyll, which provides the body the ability to process more oxygen
- Neutralizes bad air breathed into body and freshens breath
- Promotes growth and repair of tissues
- Improves digestion and helps relieve constipation
- Comprised of 50% protein chlorella provides B vitamins and is an excellent source of complete amino acid proteins from a vegetarian source
- Rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene with additional broad nutritional profile
- Alkaline food which promotes a balanced body PH for optimal efficiency
- Aids in promoting optimal blood pressure
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.