Rose Hip, by BioPure, is made of the fruits, or hips of sustainably gathered wild harvested rose plants from their natural environment.
Dried rose hips are crushed or ground to make a fine powder. The pulp of the hip is highly nutritious and has been used traditionally for many health conditions and historically considered to be a ‘natural source of vitamin C’.
Rosa canina, more commonly known as Dog Rose, is a climbing wild rose species native to Europe, northwest Africa and western Asia. The flowers are usually pale pink, deep pink, red or white and appear from May to June after which they germinate into an oval, red-orange fruit, or Rose Hip.
- Immunity support
- Antioxidant processes support
- Primary dysmenorrhea management
- Temporary pain/inflammation management
- Healthy cholesterol maintenance
- Cardiovascular health
- Gastrointestinal support
- Bone health
- Urinary tract health
- Respiratory system support
- Maintaining a healthy stress response
- Mental clarity, anxiety and mood support
- Neurological support
- Skin and nails health support
- Rich source of vitamins and phytonutrients
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.