Zap your Fishbellie in the microwave and use it as a heated neck wrap for head and shoulder relief or as a bed warmer at the end of a long day. Store Fishbellies in the freezer and use to help reduce swelling or for those occasional "hot flashes!"
Cast aside your hot water bottle and bag of frozen peas for good! Soothe body aches and pains with these adorable microwave heating pads / freezer cool packs. Fishbellies make the perfect cheery Get Well Gift for anyone fighting an illness.
- Big Fishbellies are microwaveable corn bags, perfect after a long day.
- Store Fishbellies in freezer and use to help with hot flashes.
- Heat Fishbellies in microwave for warmth and relief on muscles, cold feet or crampy body parts. Microwave 1-2 minutes, adding 30 second intervals as needed. Mix contents occasionally to prevent hot spots.
- Big Fishbellies are 29" long x 8" wide. Made with the finest 100% cotton, sturdy and colorful fabrics and filled with extra clean corn.
- Fishbellies are handmade in the USA. YAY! Coordinating fabric on backside and tail may vary slightly in color/pattern. Front fabric is as shown in photo.
This item is not available for shipping outside the contiguous United States.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.