Lactase Drops, by Seeking Health, can be used as a liquid lactase enzyme supplement to help inhibit symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Make one-half gallon of lactose free milk with only $0.89 worth of Lactase Drops, a significant savings over buying pre-made lactose free milk.
Make your own lactose free dairy products at home! Milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice cream, bake with it and more! Makes up to 80 pints, 38 liters or 10 gallons of lactose-free milk. Safe for all ages - including children and infants. Great tasting! Laboratory tested for effectiveness and purity. Free of additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Lactase deficiency? Tired of suffering bloating, gas, stomach aches, and other symptoms of lactose intolerance every time you eat dairy products?
If you can’t digest lactose, Lactase Drops by Seeking Health is a pure and potent liquid lactase enzyme supplement that helps break down lactose, to help you enjoy dairy again.*
How do I use Lactase Drops as a liquid lactase enzyme supplement to eliminate lactose intolerance symptoms?
Simply open the bottle of Lactase Drops and drop the liquid into the milk carton or any liquid lactose-containing product and shake. This way, you can make lactose-free milk at home for less money than buying it in a store and use your favorite brand. A typical dose is 5 drops per pint of milk.
One may also place the drops of lactase in 3 ounces of water or juice, directly on the food, in the milk or on the tongue just prior to, during or just after eating ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese or any product containing lactose. This method may be helpful for those who experience mild lactose intolerance or to neutralize lactose intolerance symptoms if inadvertently ingested.*
Why choose Lactase Drops?
- Lactase Drops’ liquid format allows you to tailor the dose to suit your needs. No wasting money taking extra capsules or tablets!
- Laboratory certified effective and potent: 5 drops is enough to reduce lactose in 1 pint of milk over 24 hours
- Make your own lactose-free dairy products at home for less!
- Enables you to buy organic milk, organic baby formula, organic cottage cheese, organic ice cream or other organic dairy products and make them lactose-free!
- Allows you to make your own ice cream, yogurts, kefir or other diary products free of lactose right at home.
- Laboratory tested for molds, yeasts, fungi and bacteria for your safety
- Free of preservatives, flow agents and fillers.
- Free of common allergens like soy, wheat, corn, casein, gluten
- Glass packaging is free of BPA and phthalates.
- Sweet-tasting natural glycerin base
- Safe to use in breast milk or formula (once mixed) and administer to lactose intolerant infants.
- Kosher Certified.
Lactase Drops are safe for all ages, and the sweet-tasting liquid is much easier to administer to lactose intolerant infants and children than foul-tasting lactase capsules or tablets. Lactase Drops contain a lactase enzyme that breaks down undigestible lactose into simple sugars, which may benefit those who have symptoms of lactose intolerance, are lactose intolerant or experience lactase deficiency.*
Lactase Drops need to be refrigerated upon opening, but may be left out under normal temperatures for short periods of time without being affected. Refrigeration of unopened bottles of Lactase Drops may extend shelf life.
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.