Kid's Optimal Multivitamin, by Seeking Health, is a specially formulated multivitamin for children or adults in need of a quality vitamin and mineral supplement without iron and copper, or lower amounts of B12 and methylfolate compared to the rest of the Optimal Multivitamin line.
Kid's Optimal Multivitamin supports a well-rounded diet by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in well-tolerated forms.* Iron and copper, often contraindicated in ASD and potentially toxic in excess amounts, are excluded.*
Searching for the best multivitamin for kids? Kid's Optimal Multivitamin by Seeking Health is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement that is specifically designed to support the nutritional needs of children.* Kid's Optimal Multivitamin is formulated to provide a complete and potent profile of nutrients that will benefit any child.
Kid's Optimal Multivitamin provides:
- Bioavailable forms of vitamins: active forms of folate, B12, and B6 and mixed nutrient sources*
- Amino acid chelated minerals: easily absorbed and utilized by the body*
- Trace minerals: including Boron and Vanadium
- Shilajit and Milk Thistle extracts: to support healthy responses to daily exposures to toxins*
This physician-formulated vitamin/mineral supplement contains 24 highly bioavailable essential nutrients in amounts and ratios designed to support nutritional balance and overall wellness.*
Kid's Optimal Multivitamin by Seeking Health supports healthy children by providing:
- Essential vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to enhance nutritional status: The amounts and ratios of the 24 nutrients in Kid's Optimal Multivitamin can help complement dietary intake and ensure that daily micronutrient needs are met. To help address the needs of children, including those with ASD, Kid's Optimal Multivitamin offers higher potencies for key nutrients, antioxidant support, broader trace element nutrition, and augmented B-vitamin support compared to most other multivitamins for kids.*
- Well-tolerated nutrient forms: Nutrient "families" are used to provide a wider range of nutritional activity. For example, natural vitamin A and vitamin E tocopherols are included to provide diverse antioxidant benefit.* Biologically active forms of folate, B12, and B6: Children on the autism spectrum have been shown to have a variety of metabolic abnormalities that include impaired methylation and transsulfuration biochemistry.* Significant amounts of the active forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) are used as they are easily absorbed and utilized by the body.* Together these two vitamins can assist proper methylation and help support normal homocysteine levels.* The active coenzyme form of vitamin B6 (known as P-5-P), is also included to support transsulfuration pathways.*
- Bioavailable minerals and trace elements: Many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not easy for the body to absorb. To address this concern, Kid's Optimal Multivitamin contains low molecular weight mineral compounds and other forms that are easily and comfortably digested.
- Non-allergenic ingredients: Kid's Optimal Multivitamin is free of common allergens including milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat/gluten. No artificial sweeteners, colorings, flavoring, or preservatives are used. Allergen note: the vitamin E tocopherols in this product are soy-derived, but the final product is highly purified and contains no detectable soy protein.
Kid's Optimal Multivitamin is a good choice for those practicing food elimination diets or picky eaters to ensure adequate supply of essential nutrients. Kid's Optimal Multivitamin supports a well-rounded diet by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in well-tolerated forms.* Iron and copper, often contraindicated in ASD and potentially toxic in excess amounts, are excluded.*
This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.