SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine) is an essential amino acid formed by the combination of ATP and methionine. As a molecule naturally produced in all living cells, it plays a key role in the biological process called methylation and, according to dozens of solid clinical trials:
- Promotes formation of healthy cells and connective tissue, for healthy joints,
- Helps with the synthesis of enzymes & detoxifying glutathione in the liver, for healthy liver function,
- Plays a role in synthesis of various hormones & neurotransmitters, including serotonin, melatonin, dopamine and adrenaline,
- And regulates the expression of genes, apparently helping to suppress errors in DNA replication.
ProSAMe™ delivers the natural benefits of SAM-e via enteric coated tablets to the small intestine, where it can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
SAM-e, Positive Mood, and Pain
Dopamine & serotonin are neurotransmitters that control mood & pain. When they are out of balance, you may feel blue; you may even be more susceptible to pain. ProSAMe™ promotes balanced levels of these important elements, so you feel better!
SAM-e and Healthy Joints
ProSAMe™ helps support cartilage-producing cells, keeping joints protected. It also promotes the cartilage molecules that retain water in the cells for enhanced joint flexibility & less pain. With ProSAMe™, you can be more active, whether it’s gardening or jogging you've been missing out on.
SAM-e and Healthy Liver Function
The compound structure of ProSAMe™ is actually one of the liver's own essential nutrients. ProSAMe™ supplementation produces glutathione for detoxification, while replenishing the liver's own SAMe.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|S-Adenosyl Methionine (from 800mg of SAMe tosylate dusulfate)
|* Daily Value not established
Note: Do not use if outer seal blister pack is broken.
This product complies with the proposed USP Monograph for SAMe.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by your health care practitioner.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, glycerol behenate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), enteric coating (methacrylate copolymers), titanium dioxide, magnesium silicate, triethylcitrate, riboflavin, glycerol palmitostearate, and medium chain triglycerides. Contains salicylates.
- Contains No: wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, nuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Individuals using prescribed medications such as antidepressants, including Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors and MAO inhibitors should consult a physician before using. Individuals with Parkinson's disease, bipolar disorder or manic depression should not take ProSAMe™