ProHealth's prescription strength 50000 IU D3 Extreme™ is the strongest single dose on the market at a cost far less that you would pay at a pharmacy
. We developed this product using vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol, which is the same type of vitamin D your body makes when exposed to sunlight and it is also the version used to fortify foods.
With over 70% of the population deficient in Vitamin D levels it is important that you supplement your diet with a high-quality D3 vitamin. Each day we are learning more about the amazing benefits of Vitamin D.
A growing body of research suggests this powerful nutrient may:
- Promote a healthy immune system
- Boost calcium & phosphorus absorption and for healthy bones and teeth
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Support blood sugar management
- Promote healthy muscle functions
For more information: Sunshine Vitamin Has D-lightful Health Benefits
Not intended for daily use. Consult physician for dosing instructions and monitoring. Ingredients meet US Pharmacopeia standards.
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is general and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any illness, condition, or disease. It is very important that you make no change in your healthcare plan or health support regimen without researching and discussing it in collaboration with your professional healthcare team.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Servings Per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D3 (natural) (cholecalciferol)
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet
Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin (corn), gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, water.
- Initial Source: Sheep's wool lanolin
- Contains No: Gluten, yeast, sugar, dye or preservatives.
Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable limits: 40-60 ng/mL or 100-150 nmol/L of 25 (OH) Vitamin D. (Conversion ratio: 1ng/mL equal to 2.5nmol/L). Some
recommend higher. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.