Wake refreshed and restored with FibroSleep
FibroSleep™ is a powerful sleep aid that is a combination of pure, natural ingredients to support deep, restorative sleep.
Two capsules provide:
HERBAL SLEEP SUPPORT
The herbs in FibroSleep have been used for thousands of years to aid sleep and ProHealth uses only the highest quality herbal extracts.
- 362.5 mg of Sedapine™ - an all natural, proprietary blend of four synergistic herbs that have been meticulously researched and blended to provide effective support for sleep, relaxation, and general health. This Sedapine™ blend contains:
- Ziziphus Spinosa - the most prescribed medicinal herb for sleep and relaxation support in China and Asia.
- corydalis - historically employed in traditional Chinese and Native American medicine to support relaxation and stress reduction.
- Valerian - the most researched sleep supporting herb in the world. No herb has proven to be more effective in clinical trials for providing effective support for improved sleep.
- Passion Flower - provides support for stress, anxiety, and sleep. Calming and restorative.
Calming and supporting the digestive tract is an important first step in attaining restful, restorative sleep. FibroSleep promotes deep sleep and digestive healing by addressing antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory* needs.
- Lemon Balm (90 mg) - used to promote comfort, relaxation, calm digestive system and nervous system. Provides synergistic sleep support when combined with Valerian.
- Ginger (70 mg) - a calming anti-inflammatory* and digestive aid used to settle the stomach and promote peristalsis. Offers over 150 times the protein digesting power of papaya; contains at least 22 known anti-inflammatories* and 12 antioxidants.
- Peppermint (50 mg) - traditionally used as a relaxant; calms the muscles of the stomach, helps reduce excessive gas production, improves flow of bile used in fat digestion, promotes proper elimination.
- Hops (50 mg) - acts directly on the central nervous system to support relaxation of smooth muscle tissue; central nervous activity, and calms and soothes digestion*.
MUSCLE AND NERVE SUPPORT
Supporting muscle and nerve health is important for proper sleep, and FibroSleep contains two highly bioavailable forms of magnesium to help balance nerve transmission and muscle fiber contraction, along with the calming amino acid, taurine.
- ZMA™ (100 mg) - a great source of extremely bioavailable magnesium and zinc. Supports sleep and healing by aiding in the transport of oxygen to nerve and muscle cells. Magnesium is the number one mineral deficiency in the United States, and zinc is the most important mineral for immune system function.
- Magnesium Taurinate (100 mg) - a bioavailable yet gentle source of magnesium - along with the nervous system calming amino acid L-taurine.
AMINO ACID SUPPORT
Amino acids are the building blocks of life and are critically important for nerve cell health and neurotransmitter and hormone production and balance.
- GABA (100 mg) - the main calming amino acid in the central nervous system, this naturally produced substance is able to induce relaxation and sleep*; known for supporting healthy pituitary function and a calming effect on over-stimulated neurons.
- Melatonin (3 mg) - a potent brain antioxidant* with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA; supports the body's own production of the tranquilizing neurotransmitter serotonin, which plays a key role in healthy sleep patterns and mood. The most popular sleep support compound in the natural food industry.
- 5-HTP (50 mg) - used by the body to make serotonin. Several small clinical trials have found it may provide significant support for sleep, mood, and migraine*.
- L-Theanine (100 mg) - a calming amino acid found in green tea that can increase levels of GABA. Studies suggest it may reduce feelings of mental and physical stress and may produce feelings of relaxation* and is thought to enhance immune function and boost levels of glutathione*. Increases the brain's alpha wave activity - associated with deep relaxation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is not available for shipping to the following countries:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.