Antioxidant Suggestions from Martin Pall, Ph.D.
Down-regulation of the NO/ONOO- Cycle
Martin Pall, Ph.D., School of Molecular Biosciences, Washington State University, has identified the NO/ONOO- cycle - the stressor-induced increase in the levels of nitric oxide and its oxidant product peroxynitrite, and the biochemical vicious cycle that keeps these levels chronically elevated - as a key mechanism underlying oxidative stress.
Pack includes one bottle of each of the following:
CoQ-Gamma E w/ Tocotrienols & Carotenoids
- 60 softgels (30-60 day supply)
- Suggested Use: 1 softgel one or two times daily
- A unique formulation containing high levels of coenzyme Q10, carotenoids, gamma-tocopherol, and gamma-tocotrienol as part of an antioxidant protocol.
- 90 vegetarian capsules (15-45 day supply)
- Suggested Use: 1 or 2 capsules two or three times daily
- A state-of-the-art combination of herbal extracts with standardized bioflavonoids, providing broad spectrum antioxidant protection.*
NAC Enhanced Antioxidant Formula
- 90 tablets (30 day supply)
- Suggested Use: 1 tablet three times daily
- Enhanced antioxidant formula containing amino acids, nucleic acid, and lipoic acid that acts as a powerful antioxidant and supports glutathione production.
MVM-A Antioxidant Protocol (Hypoallergenic)
- 180 capsules (30 day supply)
- Suggested Use: 2 capsules three times daily
- Multiple vitamin and mineral formula with additional nutrients featuring acetyl-L-carnitine for antioxidant support.
Ultra EPA (Fish Oil)
- 90 softgel capsules (22-45 day supply)
- Suggested Use: 1 softgel 1 to 4 times daily, with meals
- Complete fish oil complex with DHA and EPA essential fatty acids
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any disease.