Niagen is the first and only commercially available form of nicotinamide riboside (NR), a highly effective NAD+ booster and "no flush" form of vitamin B3 (niacin) that offers many health benefits, including endurance, performance, weight management, cardiovascular health, anti-aging, cognitive function and neuroprotection.
More About Niagen
- NR is a naturally-occuring vitamin B3 metabolite
- Has been shown to boost NAD+ levels higher than Niacin(2)
- Does not cause undesirable flushing associated with Niacin(1)
- Promotes mitochondrial health* - NR maintains and enhances mitochondrial health by boosting NAD+ levels and inducing creation of new mitochondria(2)
- Supports beneficial effects on blood lipids by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels already within mormal range(2)*
- Increases sirtuin activation, improving mitochondrial activity to prevent cellular damage due to free radicals(3)*
What is NAD+?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is an essential metabolite in all human cells.
More About NAD+
- Vital for mitochondrial health
- Plays a key role in cellular metabolism and energy production
- NAD+ levels decrease with age
- Rate-limiting co-substrate for sirtuins
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.