[Note: The following notice was distributed Sep 16 by NFA Community Relations Director April Quinn via the Co-Cure Listserv ]
A consulting company is conducting a research study for a pharmaceutical company that has a new drug targeted at treating chronic fatigue syndrome going through the FDA process.
The company is seeking CFS patients to participate in this study by completing a 10 to 15 minute on-line interview.
You will be asked about your CFS:
• How long you have had CFS,
• How the disease has progressed,
• And what types of physicians you have seen.
• You will also be asked about the medications that you now take,
• And how insurance companies handle your CFS-related claims.
You will be given brief information about the new drug and asked for your reaction to that information.
If you are interested in participating, please call the data service (JRA) at 1-866-574-5549 (Study Reference #1284) to see if you qualify.
If you qualify, you will be compensated for completing the interview. Your participation will be completely anonymous.