Advanced support for immune health and thymus health
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Supports thymus activity by increasing the production of T4 lymphocytes
Supports Immune Health. ThymusPro provides thymic protein A in a bioavailable, sublingual form to promote the production of T-lymphocyte cells, which are essential for immune function. Thymic protein is vital to the human immune system and has been shown to stimulate immune activity. ThymusPro stimulates T-4 helper white blood cells to locate abnormalities and to dispatch T-8 killer cells to destroy them.1
Supports Thymus Activity. The thymus gland is the master organ of the immune system, as it produces T cells—specialized cells that fight infections our bodies have not yet encountered. The thymus is the primary donor of cells for the lymphatic system and where progenitor cells are created and able to be differentiated into mature T cells. Thymus activity sees a progressive decline throughout adulthood, shrinking and generating fewer and fewer T cells.2,3
1. Yan F, Mo X, Liu J, Ye S, Zeng X, Chen D. Thymic function in the regulation of T cells, and molecular mechanisms underlying the modulation of cytokines and stress signaling (Review). Mol Med Rep. 2017;16(5):7175-7184. doi:10.3892/mmr.2017.7525
2. Zdrojewicz Z, Pachura E, Pachura P. The Thymus: A Forgotten, But Very Important Organ. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2016;25(2):369-375. doi:10.17219/acem/58802
3. Rezzani R, Franco C, Hardeland R, Rodella LF. Thymus-Pineal Gland Axis: Revisiting Its Role in Human Life and Ageing. Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(22):8806. Published 2020 Nov 20. doi:10.3390/ijms21228806 doi:10.3390/ijms21228806
- The thymus gland, the master organ of the immune system, produces T cells, key defenders of your health. As we age the thymus gland shrinks, leaving only the remnants of thymic protein stimulation. The single protein contained in ProHealth Longevity ThymusPro supports thymus activity by increasing the production of T4 lymphocytes.
- Until recently, the idea of oral administration of proteins has been excluded, because large polypeptides would be digested and unabsorbed. Because ThymusPro is taken sublingually, the degradation of the protein in the stomach is avoided. Furthermore, large proteins can be absorbed intact across oral mucous membranes.
- The primary ingredient in ThymusPro is Thymic Protein A. Thymic protein is the key to the human immune system and has been scientifically demonstrated to stimulate immune activity. ThymusPro stimulates T-4 helper white cells to locate abnormalities and to dispatch T-8 killer cells to destroy them. ThymusPro contains over 500 amino acids and 12 trillion active molecules per serving, comprising the entire thymic protein molecule.
|Serving Size: 1 packet
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Thymic Protein A
|†Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin (polymers of
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Dissolve 1 packet under tongue for 60-90 seconds, then swallow. Use up to 3 packets daily, every 4 hours, without food. Take 30 minutes before a meal or 1 hour aer, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Important: Allow contents to dissolve under tongue before swallowing, or protein will be inactivated by stomach contents.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: No animals were harmed to make this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Biologically Active. All other existing thymus products are not biologically active, because they contain only fragments of the entire thymic protein necessary to stimulate T-4 cells. ThymusPro contains over 500 amino acids and 12 trillion active molecules per serving, comprising the entire thymic protein molecule.
Unique Protein. Fragmented proteins will not "fit" into the receptor site of the T-4 cell, and therefore will not program it as ThymusPro does.
Patented Ingredient. No other thymus extract or product is comparable to this unique protein. It is so unique that the doctor who developed this product has been awarded a US patent.
Better Absorption. Because ThymusPro is taken sublingually, the degradation of the protein in the stomach is avoided. Furthermore, large proteins can be absorbed intact across oral mucous membranes.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I have been using the Thymic Protein for a while now and I definitely think it’s a good boost to my immune system. Definitely notice if I stop taking it.
ThymusPro Thymic Protein A - 4 mcg, 30 packets
Great company to order from, been taking it for about three weeks now and feeling great!
ThymusPro (Thymic Protein A) (4 mcg, 30 packets) by ProHealth Longevity
Great product used to take Thymus gland several times a year!
Thymic Protein A
I've been taking this supplement for several months now and feel it has given me more energy and I've had fewer flair ups of symptoms.
Feel better within the week.
Used for more than 1 year. This is the only one that works to strengthen the body